PCI Pal’s secure cloud payment solutions are certified to the highest level of security by the leading card companies, so we can handle numerical payment data for the world’s largest organisations.
PCI Pal’s pioneering secure cloud payment solutions are certified PCI DSS Level 1, the highest level of security developed by leading card companies. Vonage Contact Center can provide these offerings built around your contact centre and processes to ensure that you can operate in the way that is best for your business and your customers.
If you are a business of any size accepting credit cards, you must be in compliance with PCI Security Council standards. PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance is designed to protect consumers.
Businesses that can prove they comply with this standard give their customers peace of mind that their credit card information is being dealt with safely and securely. And by complying, businesses can avoid costs associated with data breaches and protect brand reputation.
However, achieving and maintaining compliance involves a lot of time and effort, especially in instances where sensitive payment card data is communicated remotely.
Vonage Contact Center makes it easy for you to have a fully PCI compliant solution.
How it works
- When a payment is required, the agent selects the ‘Take Payment’ option within the CRM user interface and asks the customer to enter the card details using the telephone keypad.
- The customer enters the card details via the telephone keypad.
- The cloud platform captures the keypad tones and masks them as a monotone beep, preventing them from reaching the contact centre. The customer’s voice is allowed through in the event that communication is needed with the agent.
- Asterisks are displayed in the agent interface, allowing the agent to monitor the card information collection progress. Card data does not reach the contact centre.
- The agent selects the “Process Transaction” button, after which the transaction is sent to the payment provider. No cardholder data enters your environment.
- Payment is then processed by your payment provider.
- Payment processing by agents or via self-service through the IVR
- Minimal effort to achieve and maintain compliance
- Integrates with all payment providers
- Reduced average handling time
- Customer peace of mind
- Less pressure on agents