Reimagining Customer Experience
By the end of 2020, customer experience will overtake price and product to become the key brand differentiator. Leverage the guide to reimagine CX with digital communications.
- What customer experience means today
- What the technical fundamentals are for the new standards in customer communications
- How digital communications APIs can transform the customer experience
- How to deliver the necessary seamless, personalized experiences to win in competitive markets
- CTOs and CIOs
- Enterprise decision-makers
- Customer experience leads
- IT managers
- Small and medium-sized business owners
Reimagining Customer Experience: Introduction
Customer expectations are entirely reshaping the business landscape.
With each app they download and business they buy from, customers now expect a perfect mix of efficiency, convenience, and personalization across every interaction and step of their journey. Anything less, and they simply look elsewhere.
Customer experience has the power to drive—or destroy—a brand’s ability to win and retain customers. Research has shown that 86% of consumers are willing to pay more for a great experience, while 89% will leave due to a poor experience. And by the end of 2020, customer experience will overtake price and product to become the key brand differentiator. It’s no wonder customer experience has become a crucial battleground for businesses—where the losers are losing big, and the winners are taking it all. To stay ahead of competitors, businesses must design outstanding and effortless experiences—and those experiences are increasingly staged on digital channels.