Designing AI-Driven Contact Centers in the New Era of Remote Working
In 2021, contact centers will need to pivot from "work harder" to "work smarter" to keep up with rapidly evolving customer behaviors and sky-high expectations. Luckily, AI technologies are here to help—see how with this ebook by Martin Hill Wilson, Brainfood Consulting.
What you'll learn in this ebook:
- How changes in customer preferences and the rise of new hybrid workforces are fundamentally changing contact conters
- How AI can can be used to alleviate these changes, ensuring customer expectations are met (at lower costs), while ensuring the agent experience does not suffer
- The requisite service design principles and new operating models that should be used to guide AI implementation within a contact center
- The core capabilities that AI-driven conversational self-service can support, and the business outcomes and benefits that result
A good read for:
- Contact center leads
- Customer experience leads
- Inside sales managers
- Customer relationship managers
From the ebook
"AI is now embedded in the contact center industry and changing the way services are designed and delivered. 40% of contact center interactions will be fully automated by using AI, machine learning and self-service by 2023."
Source: Gartner, Forecast Analysis; Contact Centers Worldwide (April 2019)