Video Chatterbox Nation: Education
Learn the current state of video, what’s next, and how to navigate today’s technological challenges in education.
- What’s next for video chat between consumers and business in the education industry
- Which live video use cases are trending in education
- How education providers and innovators can navigate technological challenges of delivery, including security and quality at scale
- CTOs and CIOs
- Chief digital officers
- Enterprise decision-makers
- Customer experience leads
- IT managers
- Small- and medium-sized business owners
When TokBox, now part of Nexmo, the Vonage API Platform, ran its first national study about Americans’ attitudes toward video communications in 2012, less than half of the country were regularly video chatting, and this was almost entirely with friends and family. Repeated in 2015, 2017, and again in 2018, the now longitudinal study provides deep insights into the transition of video from social to commercial use and its pervasiveness.
Using primary research data from Video Chatterbox Nation 2018 and platform data from the Nexmo live video API, OpenTok, this report takes a closer look at live video communications in the education industry.
For anyone focused on the learning experience or digital transformation in education, this report reveals changing consumer behaviors and expectations, an industry analysis, and future outlook.